cahoot Sunny Day Saver
Enjoy 5.20% AER on balances up to £3000 in easy access savings
- 5.20% AER*/gross** variable rate interest for 1 year on balances between £1 and £3,000.
- No interest paid on balances over £3,000.
Things to keep in mind
- Minimum opening balance £1, maximum £2 million.
- You can have a maximum of 1 sole account and 1 joint account per person.
cahoot Sunny Day Saver (Issue 1)
|Account name/term||Maturity date||Tier||If interest is paid annually||If interest is paid monthly|
|cahoot Sunny Day Saver (Issue 1)/12 months||1 Year/12 months after account opened||£1-£3,000||5.20% AER/gross (variable)||5.08% gross (variable)|
|£3,000+||No interest paid.|
We calculate interest daily and pay it annually or monthly. You can decide to have your interest paid monthly or annually. Once decided, you can't change this.
We’ll pay the final interest payment to your account on the date it matures. If your interest is due on a Sunday, we’ll pay you on Monday. The interest will then be available for withdrawal on Tuesday.
AER is based on funds deposited on the day you open the account. If you deposit funds later than this, you may receive less interest than advertised.
Yes, the rate can go up or down. This might be in response to industry and market conditions.
If the rate goes down, we’ll let you know around 60 days before the rate changes.
|Account name/term||Interest earned||Balance at the end of the term of the account|
|cahoot Sunny Day Saver (Issue 1)/12 months||£52.00||£1,052.00|
- You open the account and deposit £1,000 that same day.
- We pay interest annually and back into this account.
These illustrations are only an example. They don’t take into account individual circumstances.
- Be a UK resident.
- Be 16 years old or over.
- Have registered or will register for Online Banking.
- Provide us with a valid email address. We’ll use this to let you know when we have sent you an e-Document.
- You can open the account in single or joint names.
- You need to open the account with a minimum opening balance of £1. The maximum you can pay in is £2 million.
- We’ll send you a sort code and account number you can use to pay in.
- You can manage the account in Online Banking.
Yes, withdrawals can be made at any time by transfer to another account in online banking.
The term of the account is 12 months. On maturity, we’ll transfer your money into a cahoot Savings Account.
We’ll get in touch with more details, closer to your maturity date. This will include your new interest rate.
- You can cancel the account within 14 days of opening and your money will be returned in full with interest.
- Subject to availability. We may withdraw this product without notice. Rates and information correct as at 20 November 2023.
*AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate. It shows what the interest rate would be if we paid interest and added it to your account each year.
**The gross rate is the interest rate we pay where no income tax has been deducted.
We calculate interest daily and pay it annually or monthly.